Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

So, not happy! :(

So I already didn't make some of the time frames on my "chore list" and that was after one warning.  So tonight Im getting punishment spanking.   :(      And while the anticipation was erotic for me the last couple of days, not I am starting to dread it because he said he is gonna make it harder (and last nights 4 smacks really did sting) so I learn to dread it everytime in hopes that it leaves a lasting impression on me.    /sigh   

I don't have to blog about yesterdays discipline until this afternoon.  While he is being very strict, he is also understanding and fair.  I have to be somewhere in a bit so I can journal this afternoon.  

However, I am suppose to be gettin ready right now...... So I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment