Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

TMI? Also update! :)

So here is a TMI question!  :)

What does your HOH do when you are on your period?

HOHs feel free to way in on this subject.

Does your HOH make YOU write down your rules you broke or issues you and your HOH have discussed that are not acceptable behavior for the week?  If so, is discipline administered all at the same time or does he spread it out over the following week?  Or just lump them all together?

Or does your HOH write them down?

Or does your HOH still discipline you while you are on your period?  (spanking, and corner time, all while naked?)  Or over panties?   Or panties just pulled down slightly?
If so, does he make you still undress?  
What if you are wearing a pad?

What is the standard procedure in your home for how your HOH handles it.

I am curious to see how other HOHs handle this.




On a brighter note, hubby said I was doing so good with my submission exercises but he was going to have to find something else creative to "test" my submission.   YIKES!   But I'm glad that I have been doing good!  I don't think he REALLY meant it, but rather joking around. 

Also, FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY during one of our submission exercises while he was touching me he rubbed/slid his fingers over my ummmhummm 'rear' hole and I was able to stand still.   He did it on 2 occasions during that one submission exercise and I stood still both times.  I am so private about that area, that hole I always claim is mine!  LOL  (Readers who follow my blog know my issues with this!)  After I let him finally touch me there and not move, I felt so much like I belonged to him.   I finally gave every inch of me to him.   Knowing that he touched me there brought me to another place in submission.  I can not put into words how it made me feel.   I was embarrassed while he had his fingers there, but also felt small and vulnerable to him, I felt his power and the fact that he owns every inch of me and it made me love him and want to submit to him even more.   It is a matter of trust.   Before he slid his fingers there he asked me if I trusted him, and I said yes, and he reminded me that he would never do anything to hurt me.    I have to say that was a very powerful moment for me.   It was very embarrassing, intimate, taking of my pride, the most submission I have felt, feelings of vulnerability, the feeling of his presence of power over me, making me feel soft, making me feminine, trusting him with every inch of my body, protected, loved, cherished, and owned.  So many mixed, wild, emotions and feelings from one (ok 2 that time) touch of such an intimate part of the body, and to me being able to stand still and give that over to my husband is the ultimate act of submission and trust.    (That is NOT to say that when he tries it again I will be able to be still, it will take time because it has taken a long time for these submission exercises for me to finally stand still and submit to him, but when I finally stop fighting him on it and let go the feelings is overwhelming, and you feel relieved)

However with that being said, last night when I was getting a spanking for a rule I broke, when he was rubbing my butt to see how hot it was he pulled my checks apart some and I told him to stop, and well, ummmm, not only did he do it again to prove a point, but I also managed to get my butt beat more.  :(    /sigh    Sooooo while I felt very good about the submission exercise, I mean VERY good about it, I guess that is something we still have to work on.    But that submission exercise and letting him finally put his finger there that one night was a huge step in the right place!   Submission all the way!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Tuesday!

~Jane

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jane,
    For it's nothing changes on my period except I either keep my panties on or wear a tampon for a spanking. Also, he knows I am extra emotional so he keeps spanking long after I start crying, and he keeps a very watchful eye on my emotional state. Nothing cures PMS like a long spanking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane,
    For it's nothing changes on my period except I either keep my panties on or wear a tampon for a spanking. Also, he knows I am extra emotional so he keeps spanking long after I start crying, and he keeps a very watchful eye on my emotional state. Nothing cures PMS like a long spanking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing changes for us at all, with the exception of our sexual activity. As crude as it might sound, with one of her holes's out of commission during that time of the month, I simply move on to one of the other two she has given to me. In that regard, L would probably say that I am rougher on her during that time of the month then I am the rest of the time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife grew up back in the day when having a period didn't get a girl out of being spanked if she misbehaved. According to her mother, it was part of learning how to be a woman.

    Back then, unmarried women used sanitary napkins instead of tampons. Although my wife had used tampons for physical education in college, she still wore them early in our marriage.

    Even though I never spanked her when she was having a period when we were dating, that was one of the things married life changed. The one time I remember spanking her when she was having a period sometime early in our marriage, I found the elastic suspender supporting the Kotex pad didn't interfere with paddling her bare bottom as she lay over my lap.

    She said spanking jars a girl's insides more when she having a period. However, once a girl's bottom feels like it's of fire, she has other things to worry about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elastic suspender supporting the kotex pad. They don't even sell those anymore, nor the pads they attached to. Is your wife using the same pads over and over? Gross!

      Delete
  5. Jane- Just wanted to say this is a great blog. Too bad i've caught it late, but you write well with such enthusiasm! i'm actually a sub guy, but your writing resonates well here! Hope you're still having fun! s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane- Nothing changes for me. If I misbehave I get spanked

    ReplyDelete