Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 6, 2014

I was 1 1/2 hours late!

I was 1 1/2 hours late.   Yikes!

First off so you can understand what I am talking about.   HOH has a rule that from 10-12 I am to stay off the computer.  

Well yesterday I didn't.   I was 1 1/2 hours late! 

I paid for it with my butt! 

When I told him, I did it Via text.   (LOL - most of you wives out there know that is the easiest way sometimes LOL) 

The text I got back was one I could tell he was upset.

I thought he would be find with me going over since it is a 2 hour block and I think/feel like that 2 hours can be at any time.  

I learned the hard way.

He said his house will run like clockwork one day, and that if he could come home right then he would and whip my butt.    You see I have horrible time management! 

If I am just 1 minute late on something then I get in trouble, so you can see that me being 1 1/2 hours was NOT good!

I was told to remove my panties for the next 2 hours.  Which he knows I hate, and I told him that yesterday because it makes me stay wet and it drives me nuts!

Then when he got home I had to get in the corner and then I got very thoroughly spanked! 

He told me that he is not going by minutes any longer, just by the glow of my butt!  LOL  

So today I am trying really hard to be careful!

Oh yeah, something I forgot and thank goodness HOH let it pass.  I got a ticket the other day for not wearing my seat belt.   When I told him he was right away saying you will get a whipping for that because I tell you to put your seat belt on all the time.    Well,  since this was my very first ticket and ever being pulled over, he let me off the hook.   Thank goodness!     However I know now that even without a ticket, that if I am ever in a vehicle without my seat belt on I am going to be disciplined for it.   


So, that has been my last few days.  

Jane

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! You've had a rough couple of days! I would be terrible with a time restriction like that! I hope you're sore butt is healing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning by our mistakes and being mindful of carelessness is the 'name of the DD game!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! I am always late so I would hate that rule. Good luck being on time and don't forget to wear your seatbelt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! I am always late so I would hate that rule. Good luck being on time and don't forget to wear your seatbelt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about the rough days. Take happiness in the consistency I guess!

    ReplyDelete