Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 4, 2013

Spanking Survey I found

SPANKING SURVEY


Have you ever gotten spanked?     YES!


Are you spanked bare bottomed, over panties, or over clothes?  Bare Bottom

What is the best thing about being spanked? It makes me feel loved and cared - it makes me feel submissve and lets my husband exercise his authority over me when Ive done something that needs correcting.  But it also keeps me vulnerable and feminine for the man I trust, it reinforces our roles in our marriage.

What position do you get spanked in?    However, my husband desires to give me a spanking I will submitt.  Usually its me bending all the way over.  Tho I have been OTK, and a few times over the hood of the car in our garage b/c of company.


Have you ever gotten spanked in public? No

What do you get spanked with the most? Rubber Hair Brush

On a scale of 1-10 how much does the average spanking hurt?  It varies

Have you ever gotten spanked with a hairbrush? Yes

Have you ever been spanked so hard that you started to cry?  Yes

Were you spanked as a child? No, not really.
Do you think spanking is fun?  I do at times find it erotic, but when it comes down to pulling down my panties and bending over..... Then its not erotic.

Have you ever gotten spanked for bad driving (speeding ticket, etc)?  No.


Have you ever gotten a spanking for no reason at all?   Yes, maintenance in our household is for many reasons, but one of those reasons is if my HOH decides it just needs to be done just as a reminder or to just put me in a feminine mood, more submissive.  Or flat out just because..... Just b/c he feels its due.

Have you ever gotten spanked by a teacher? No

Is your butt spankable?  It must be.

Are you currently in trouble?   Probably, hubby keeps asking me if I did something when he told me to, by a certain time frame and I keep ignoring the question and answering with other things.


Do you get lectured during the spanking? No, not during.  But like last night, he wanted to make sure I knew why.

Have you ever seen someone else get spanked? Not as an adult.


Have you ever gotten spanked for cursing? No

Have you ever gotten spanked for lying? No

Have you ever been spanked with more than one spanking instrument in one spanking session?   Yes.... Hairbrush, wooden spoon, blind rod, and hand
Do you hate spankings?  It is a very strong love/hate relationship with it.  I know I need it, it has helped.  It has made our marriage so much stronger!   It was what we both needed.

How many people spank you? Just my husband.

Have you ever gotten spanked with your butt in the air?  I suppose.


Have you ever gotten spanked so hard your butt was purple?  Bruised


Do you think that spanking is a good punishment?  I view it as discipline.  And yes!  However, corner time also sucks.
Do you believe spanking has made your relationship better, or worse? Definitely better.

Is your butt red and sore afterwards?  Yes.  HOH likes to see it glow red.



Have you ever gotten spanked with a sneaker? No


Have you ever been spanked twice in one day?  Yes

Have you ever asked to be spanked for something you did wrong?  Yes.  Ive also asked for maintenance, however HOH usually knows when I need both.
Would you talk about spousal spankings to your friends/family members?   No.  Is it because Im ashamed?  NO!  But I doubt they would understand.   It not like its a secret, but rather its something private between me and my HOH.

 
Have you ever gotten you butt caned? No.

Have you ever gotten spanked with a wooden spoon? Yes.

What do you get spanked for?  Lots of reasons.


On average, how many times a month are you spanked?  Just about every day, or every other day.

Do your friends know that you get spanked?  No
.
On a 1-10 scale, how hard would you get spanked for something serious,such as speeding?  it varies.  Sometimes not so hard and therefore doesn't have that much of an effect and usually leads to a spanking later.  The harder and longer he goes the more of an impression it makes and resets my thinking and takes away my control and makes me more submissive and vunlnerable to my husband, which makes me for feminine for him and give him the respect he deserves.

Have you ever gotten your butt belted?  No


Have you ever gotten your butt paddled? No

After your spanking is over, how long before you repeat the same offense?  Every day it seems, but slowly, VERY slowly we are seeing benefits in some of the correction my HOH sees I need to make.


Does your spouse enjoy spanking you?  He likes seeing my butt glow I think.....Does he get off on it?  I dont think so, but he does enjoy after it when I feel like I melt into him and I am at his mercy and he has taken away my pride and spanks me back into submission, and vulnerable to him.

When is the last time you got spanked?  Embarrassing corner time and yes spanking.

Have you ever spanked yourself?  No.


What is the worst thing about being spanked?  Pulling down my panties in front of my husband.   Its embarrassing and then bending over.   However again, this DOES serve a STRONG purpose!  Submissive, feminine, vulnerable and remembering our roles.


How long does the spanking last? It varies, tho they seem to be getting longer and harder.

Do you like to be spanked?  See above.

Would you describe yourself as a rule follower, or a rule breaker?  Both!!!!  No doubt!  I have to have rules as HOH and I have figured out, it is important in our marriage..... However Im always breakin them it seems........... but slowly.......... things are getting better and Im learning..... Discipline has helped a lot.....  and the connection we share.......

3 comments:

  1. Loved the honesty of your answers, and many of them ring true for me as well although I am still having some difficulty understanding my role since I am the one being spanked and my wife is reluctantly doing the spanking. I feel that it has made a tremendous difference in our marriage as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute survey. I think I will try filling it out one day on my blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Below are answers based on what I know about my wife. They reflect both our conversations as well as my experiences with her as well as her mother.

    Have you ever gotten spanked? YES.

    Are you spanked bare bottomed, over panties, or over clothes? TOTAL NUDITY.

    What is the best thing about being spanked? FEELING CLEAN INSIDE.

    What position do you get spanked in? OVER HUSBAND'S KNEE.

    Have you ever gotten spanked in public? MY PARENTS OVERHEARD A SPANKING. DIDN'T INTERFERE.

    What do you get spanked with the most? HUSBAND'S HAND AFTER INITIAL BRIDE PADDLINGS.

    On a scale of 1-10 how much does the average spanking hurt? PROBABLY 5.

    Have you ever gotten spanked with a hairbrush? YES. MOTHER HAD ONE.

    Have you ever been spanked so hard that you started to cry? YES.

    Were you spanked as a child? YES. WAS WIDELY ACCEPTED IN 1950S AND '60S EVEN FOR DAUGHTERS IN THEIR LATE TEENS AND EARLY 20S.

    Do you think spanking is fun? NO. TEENAGE FANTASIES PROVED UNTRUE.

    Have you ever gotten spanked for bad driving (speeding ticket, etc)? YES. CLOTHES OFF WITH DOUBLED LEATHER. LEFT BRUISES. ONLY TOOK ONCE.

    Have you ever gotten a spanking for no reason at all? NOT ACCORDING TO HUSBAND. :-)

    Have you ever gotten spanked by a teacher? NO. PADDLED FEW STUDENTS EARLY IN TEACHING CAREER BEFORE PADDLING BANNED.

    Is your butt spankable? YES ACCORDING TO HUSBAND. :-)

    Are you currently in trouble? NO.

    Do you get lectured during the spanking? SORT OF. TALKING TO BOTH ENDS OF FEMALE ANATOMY THOROUGHLY EFFECTIVE.

    Have you ever seen someone else get spanked? SISTER, DAUGHTER, STUDENTS.

    Have you ever gotten spanked for cursing? NO. KNEW BETTER GROWING UP.

    Have you ever gotten spanked for lying? SPANKING OF MY LIFE!!!

    Have you ever been spanked with more than one spanking instrument in one spanking session? NO.

    Do you hate spankings? MORE DREAD THAN HATE. KNOW SOMETIMES NECESSARY.

    How many people spank you? ONLY HUSBAND SINCE MARRIAGE. MOTHER AND FATHER BEFORE THAT. HUSBAND SAYS PICKED UP WHERE FATHER LEFT OFF.

    Have you ever gotten spanked with your butt in the air? YES. MAKES SWITCH STILL LIKE HELL.

    Have you ever gotten spanked so hard your butt was purple? NEVER NOTICED PURPLE, BUT BEEN BRUISED.

    Do you think that spanking is a good punishment? YES UNDER RIGHT CIRCUMSTANCES.

    Do you believe spanking has made your relationship better, or worse? BETTER.

    Is your butt red and sore afterwards? YES.

    Have you ever gotten spanked with a sneaker? NO.

    Have you ever been spanked twice in one day? YES.

    Have you ever asked to be spanked for something you did wrong? NO BUT CONFESSED TO HUSBAND KNOWING WOULD BE SPANKED.

    Would you talk about spousal spankings to your friends/family members? TALKED TO MOTHER ABOUT BEING SPANKED AS GIRLFRIEND AND WIFE.

    Have you ever gotten you butt caned? NO, BUT IT'S BEEN WHIPPED WITH A SWITCH.

    Have you ever gotten spanked with a wooden spoon? YES.

    What do you get spanked for? USUALLY TO STRAIGHTEN THINGS OUT.

    On average, how many times a month are you spanked? A FEW TIMES A YEAR THESE DAYS.

    Do your friends know that you get spanked? NO. FEW MAY SUSPECT MY BUTT'S BEEN BEAT A FEW TIMES.
    .
    On a 1-10 scale, how hard would you get spanked for something serious, such as speeding? WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SIT DOWN IF CAUGHT HAVING AN AFFAIR!

    Have you ever gotten your butt belted? YES.

    Have you ever gotten your butt paddled? YES.

    After your spanking is over, how long before you repeat the same offense? USUALLY A LONG TIME.

    Does your spouse enjoy spanking you? LIKES RESULTS.

    When is the last time you got spanked? IT'S BEEN AWHILE.

    Have you ever spanked yourself? DID GROWING UP.

    What is the worst thing about being spanked? SHAME, EMBARRASSMENT.

    How long does the spanking last? SESSIONS LAST OVER HALF AN HOUR. NOT ALL SPANKING.

    Do you like to be spanked? NO.

    Would you describe yourself as a rule follower, or a rule breaker? FOLLOWER.

    ReplyDelete