Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 7, 2013

I've been staying in trouble! :(

I can't even begin to tell you how many spankings I have gotten!

Yesterday I started with gettin sassy in a text message and his response was "Panties off NOW".... /sigh  Plus the last 2 days prior to that Ive been havin to write lines......

Last night HOH had me do corner time, panties dropped to the floor and he makes sure my shirt is up high enough and if its not he comes and spanks my rear and pulls it up again, he seems to want my butt on display as much as it can be.......... Then I got discipline for having a "wall" up and being distant...... and then for havin a bratty attitude the night before, then I got maintence. 

He told me Im getting maintence every night until further notice. 

Then this morning I still had a wall up and because of that and for some other reason he had me in the closet, panties down with the hair brush.   :(   

Then when we came back to bed he said I still had a attitude and I did....... and I told him that he is still leaving me in control.  He was quiet for a few mins, and then he said "You know what, you are not in control anymore."  He grabbed me by my wrist firmly took me again into the closet, told me to pull down my panties in a firm voice and this time gave me a good hard sound spanking that I had no control over, I didn't know when he was going to stop even tho I was starting to move around.  After he was done, still in a firm voice, he told me to pull my panties up and took me again firmly by the wrist and walked me to the bed and told me to get back in bed.   I asked if I could go to the bathroom and he said "you can in a little bit." So after we talked for a few more minutes he asked me if I really had to go to the bathroom again, and I was doomed!  Because I didn't really have to go, it was my way of still acting out, I guess.   So because of lying to show out, even though I was acting alot better, another trip into the closet and I got it with the hair brush AGAIN! 

He then informed me that NOW we are doing maintenance in the morning and at night.

However we are seeing HUGE improvement though!!!!!!!!  The other day I finally got EVERYTHING on my chore list done, and in the time fame he wanted them done!   I was so proud of myself and he was proud of me also!    Finally I was able to stick to a schedule, and work on my time managment.

Even after this mornings spanking(s)....... Im in for more tonight because I have already broke one rule which is discipline which mean a spanking and corner time..... and then maintenance.   

My poor red glowing butt!   But I wouldn't change a thing!   DD has brought us so much closer!  It is helping me in so many areas of my life and our marriage.   The only thing I would change is hubby  gettin more firm with me, and I want him to be!   I love him so much for that!   I NEED that! Yet, he is very loving and always kissing me and holding me.......  

Jane   ~~~ Madly in love with Tarzan

5 comments:

  1. How great for you. It is great when you know what you need and your HoH does too. Good for you and your marriage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is so amazing how this is working for us! I hope you and your family are doing great! :)

      ~Jane

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear things are going well at last. I know my butt couldn't take all that punishment though - I'd never walk again let alone sit!

    Many hugs,

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  3. This isn't DD. This is scary. This is BDSM or slave training that can lead to Stockholm Syndome. These punishments are harsh and cruel. Again, this isn't DD but something else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... I guess I had the opposite reaction with anonymous. I thought it was totally hot how you were taken in hand and seem to be loving it. It sounded great to me. :) I'm so happy it's going well for you! hugs.

    ReplyDelete