Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 6, 2014

I am dreading tonight. :(

I am so dreading tonight!

As I posted below I have 5 or 7 minutes, I can't remember of a spanking and corner time.   :(

It amazes me how far we have come with this lifestyle and it just being the normal. 

It went from a few swats with a small, thin wooden spoon, to minutes and minutes of me on all 4 getting my rear wore out with a thick wooden spoon or whip thingy, or his belt.   He has gone from barely tapping my rear with that small spoon in the beginning to the point of seeing my butt glow because he knows why he is doing it, and lets just say he doesn't swat anymore.  He wears my butt out!  The rear is a place meant for spankings and he doesn't hold back that much.   

Plus the dreaded corner time I posted about below.  :(

Tonight is going to be horrible!   :(    But I will submit and I know I have it coming.   I also know he loves me and he is doing it out of love and after we will snuggle and watch TV together with the HOH who protects me, loves me, and will not let me run all over him.   My man who takes charge and is not afraid to put me in my place. 

I love him so much!   (But dreading tonight's discipline!)

I will post back tomorrow!

~  Jane




5 comments:

  1. Im sorry. I know first hand how those lessons can be hard to take it on the cheek..uhh chin :-) your rt tho that the makeup after puts everything rt. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. Punishment is never fun. :-( How awesome of you to share the progression of your journey though. It's very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks y'all! It went ok! I was dreading it so badly! He actually said he went a little easier on me because it has been awhile since I have gotten a bad, long spanking. He gave me a 1 1/2 warm up, and corner time went ok!

    So all in all it is over with and I feel better!

    Now to stay out of trouble today!

    xo

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife admitted early on that she needed to be paddled rather than spanked with my hand if I wanted to get through to her. She wanted to fix what was broken in our marriage before it become unrepairable.

    ReplyDelete